The most desirable objective of any information system is the controlled sharing of information across that system in a way that is transparent to the users. In most cases this requires flawless interoperation of different complex systems to achieve that goal. So, whether the shared information is data, graphic, or messaging, effective connectivity through the system, must begin with an effective well-conceived architecture within the hardware and software platforms. We are well versed in the planning, installation, and administration of those underlying platforms that will support the business system.
Our experience in networking and connectivity includes:
- Windows NT 4.0/XP/2000/2003 installation and support
- Netware 3.X / 4.X installation and support
- Internet connectivity (TCP/IP, router installation, Proxy Server)
- MS Exchange Server (single site and multiple site configurations)
- MS SQL Server (setup, design, programming)